I'm so glad you asked! Well there are plenty of ways, so let me give you a few of your options.
1. You can book an affordable private transfer directly from the airport to the city center with Zagreb City Transfers! Our driver will be there waiting for you with a sign so you can ease that stress of arriving in a foreign country and dealing with finding your own way to your accommodation in the center, espcially after a long, exhausting flight. He even speaks English and will give you some great tips on the way.
2. You can walk. It will probably take you around 14 hours, maybe more depending on how much luggage you have, but some people like the exercise after a long flight. Let us know if you plan to go with this option and we'd be happy to assist you with some free directions :)
3. You can rent a car at the airport - not the most affordable option, but there are plenty of rent-a-car companies right outside the arrivals gate. Our advice is to book a rental car in advance because they could be booked up, especially in peak season.
4. You can take a bus. Not the most peaceful/relaxing way to get to the city, but it's absolutely an option. It will take you to the bus station in the city, just outside of the center, and then from there you can switch to a tram to get to your destination.
5. You can take a taxi, but the prices can really range, and you're not guaranteed an English speaking driver.
So there you have it, a few options to get to the city center from Zagreb airport! We'd be honored if you choose our transfer service to greet you at the airport and bring you to your destination. Let us know if you need any advice or have any questions. We'd be more than happy to assist in any way!
Enjoy your time in Zagreb and in Croatia!